CJ Rosenbaum is the founding Partner of Rosenbaum Famularo, PC, law firm behind AmazonSellersLawyer.com. Prior to focusing on suspended Amazon sellers and intellectual property issues, CJ’s professional history includes:
- Litigating cases against some of the largest corporations in the world: McDonalds, Sears, Kentucky Fried Chicken, many insurance companies.
- In NYC, obtaining redress for his clients against the NYPD, the NYC Housing Department, the NYC Health and Hospitals Corp., and other behemoths.
- Representing clients in the internet, finance, health and entertainment industries.
- Holding executive and leadership roles in the NYS Bar Association and the National American Association for Justice.
- Teaching other lawyers how to try cases in New York, Chicago, Montreal, Maryland, Florida and Los Angeles.