Our law firm has been reinstating Amazon seller accounts for years with our winning Plans of Action.
We’re extremely well-versed on a variety of issues pertaining to Amazon, including but not limited to:
- Arbitration Against Amazon
- Account / ASIN Suspensions
- Inauthentic Complaints
- 72 Hour Performance Notifications
- Trademark Complaints
- USPTO Submissions
- Patent Infringement
Our college-educated staff works in a collaborative environment to ensure that clients receive the best possible service to help them achieve reinstatement through our winning Plans of Action.
Helping Online Sellers Worldwide – Rosenbaum Famularo, PC focuses on 3 major areas for Amazon sellers:
- Suspensions: Plans of Action for non-legal suspensions and obtaining withdrawals of intellectual property right complaints.
- Representing Sellers in Arbitration: against Amazon when Amazon refuses to reinstate accounts or seizes money/goods belonging to Amazon sellers.
- Brand Protection: for private label sellers on all web platforms.
Your Guide to Amazon Suspensions
by CJ Rosenbaum, Esq.
There are two main goals of this book:
1.) Educate Amazon sellers about how to avoid suspensions.
2.) Teach suspended Amazon sellers how to get their accounts / ASINs quickly reinstated.
Inside, you will find sample language for Plans of Action pertaining to:
Inauthentic Items, Review Manipulation, Intellectual Property Complaints & more!
For a FREE COPY, contact us today: 1-877-9-SELLER / CJ@AmazonSellersLawyer.com