Used Sold as New Complaint on Amazon – Writing a Winning Plan of Action for Reinstatement
Jacques, paralegal at Rosenbaum Famularo, PC, gives sellers tips for handling and preventing a used sold as new complaint on Amazon.
Used sold as new suspensions, whether it’s a listing or an account, come from two main sources – either your packaging is obsolete and the consumer is receiving something different than he or she would have received at the store, or your products are being returned by Amazon consumers and they’re going back into your inventory.
You can opt-out of returns going back into your inventory. Amazon staff at the warehouse do not have enough time to look at products carefully to make sure they should go back into inventory. The more it becomes automated, the robots don’t have that capability.
For more information on used sold as new suspensions:
- Used Sold as New Suspensions for Amazon Sellers
- Top 3 Causes of ‘Used Sold as New’ Complaints on Amazon
- Write a Winning Plan of Action for a Used Sold as New Suspension
- Used Sold as New Complaints – Products Damaged in Warehouses
- Amazon’s Terms of Service for Sellers: Paragraph F4: Compensation & Moving Inventory