Alexa gives sellers tips for USED SOLD AS NEW appeals to Amazon.
Thanks for joining me for today’s Amazon Insider Information. I’m Alexa, and I’m here today to give you tips on what you can do to add to your used sold as new appeals.
If you have an item that’s been having issues being verified by Amazon or your supplier, you want to make sure that you are including as much detailed information as you can in your appeals, such as including the supplier’s address, name of contact, etc. If you have someone that you contact at that factory, that’s going to be important for Amazon to see, because they like to see that you’re actually dealing with a person rather than just ordering online. That’s a great way to help get your invoices verified.
If you have an item that’s having an issue and your invoice has it as a very specific item number, you want to include a screenshot of your inventory page that has the listing, specifically showing the item number that could match your invoice on the listing. Take a screenshot of that, put it in your appeal, just so you can help Amazon line the pieces up just in case there is a variation or some other issue that is causing Amazon to mistakenly think one product is another. We’re all humans, mistakes happen, so help Amazon help you.
*** If you hired another company to draft your Plan of Action or Appeal and they are not available to you, contact us today. We are here for Amazon sellers every day of the week: MON-FRI: 9am – 8pm, SAT & SUN: 10am – 6pm EST ***
If you’ve been suspended on Amazon, contact us for a free consultation: 1-877-9-SELLER.
For more information on used sold as new appeals:
- Used Sold as New Complaint on Amazon – Writing a Winning Plan of Action for Reinstatement
- Top 3 Causes of ‘Used Sold as New’ Complaints on Amazon – Amazon Sellers Lawyer Insider Information
- Amazon Used Sold as New Listing & Account Suspensions with CJ Rosenbaum, Amazon Sellers Lawyer
- Amazon Used Sold as New Suspensions on Sellers
- Used Sold as New Complaints – Products Damaged in Warehouses or During Shipping