Supreme Brand Filing Lawsuits on Amazon Sellers for Selling Counterfeit Products
Good afternoon, Amazon sellers. My name is Jacques, a paralegal at Rosenbaum, Famularo, PC. I’m here to talk to you about brands that file lawsuits against sellers – more specifically, with the brand Supreme.
Supreme is well known for their urban street wear. We have a lot of success when it comes to settling against Supreme.
Our in-house litigation attorney has lot of experience and has won quite a few cases when it comes to these. Our clients have also received reasonable settlement awards. So if this brand has filed a lawsuit against you or if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to call us 1-877-9-SELLER.
For more information on lawsuits against Amazon sellers:
- Fendi Lawsuit Against Amazon Sellers: What Amazon Sellers Need To Know
- How Lawsuits are Started to Recover Damages for being Falsely Accused of Selling Counterfeit Goods
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TROs): How to Resolve & Get Reinstated on Amazon
- TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS for Third-Party Amazon Sellers
- Litigation Services by Amazon Sellers Lawyer
- Helping people & companies selling products on Amazon when federal courts freeze their money & inventory.
- Receiving a letter from VORYS law firm: what sellers should do.