Join CJ Rosenbaum as he interviews Aaron Schneider, Senior Manager of Business Development at eBay.
Time for Sellers to Diversify
Aaron has been with eBay for 6 years and has been in the ecommerce industry for 19 years. Aaron’s role at eBay is to help large Amazon/ecommerce merchants and brands to launch and grow on eBay.
Why you should be selling on eBay:
- eBay is on pace to go over $90 billion in total sales this year (including about $45 billion transacted on mobile devices).
- Many merchants are reporting that 70% or more of their eBay orders are incremental new customers (this includes merchants already selling on Amazon and Walmart).
- eBay.com’s (U.S.) fees are usually lower than Amazon in most categories. Unlike Amazon, they do not have warehouses and do not compete with their merchants (they also do not create private label products).
- eBay has over 400 million app downloads of their mobile apps.
- eBay helps merchants in over 100 countries (compared to Amazon which is about 50 countries).
- Special fee waivers and training available to merchants that are selling on other marketplaces but not selling most of their products on eBay.
Want a FREE COPY of our book? Contact us today.
Your Guide to Amazon Suspensions: 2017-2018 Edition
This book empowers suspended Amazon sellers to get their accounts / individual ASINs reinstated. Amazon sellers can use what we have learned after helping thousands of suspended sellers maintain their selling privileges. Use the information and sample Plans of Action to get your selling privileges reinstated as soon as possible.