New Policy Update for Amazon Sellers with a Related Accounts Suspension
When receiving a related accounts suspension, Amazon sellers should keep in mind that it’s easier to reinstate the account that is older than it is to get the more recent one reinstated. If Amazon is incorrect in their belief that two or more accounts are related, it is up to the seller to persuade them that there is no relation between the accounts.
Offering FREE consultations seven days a week: 1-877-9-SELLER.
For more information on related AMZ accounts:
- Selling Internationally with Amazon Resulting in Related Account Issues
- How to Avoid Getting Suspended on Amazon with Related Accounts
- Related Accounts Suspensions – Steps To Get Your Amazon Account Back
- Tips to Avoid Getting Caught with Related Accounts
- Plan of Action for a Related Account Suspension
If you’ve been suspended for having multiple seller accounts on Amazon, contact us for a free consultation today: 1-877-9-SELLER.
Available for Sellers 7 Days a Week: MON-FRI: 9am – 8pm, SAT & SUN: 10am – 6pm EST