Inside Information with Jacques Lavaud: Parallel Importing Complaints / Trademark Complaints on Amazon
Parallel importing complaints happen if an Amazon seller purchases a product from the United States and then imports those products to, let’s say, the UK with the intent of distributing to European buyers.
Doing this is a violation because the brand owner of the product you’re trying to sell did not authorize you to sell product in that area. The first thing you should do is reach out to the rights owner (or have us do it for you) to amicably work out a way to remove the complaint.
*** If you hired another company to draft your Plan of Action or Appeal and they are not available to you, contact us today. We are here for Amazon sellers every day of the week: MON-FRI: 9am – 8pm, SAT & SUN: 10am – 6pm EST ***
Free consultations: 1-877-9-SELLER.
For more Amazon Sellers’ Lawyer Insider Information:
- Not Seeing IP Complaints on your Account Health Page?
- Restricted Product Suspensions on Amazon Sellers
- Plans of Action & Appeals for Amazon Inauthentic Listing/Account Suspensions
- COVID-19 Restricted Products on Amazon – Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer, Cleaning Supplies
- Re-branding Generic Products by Adding your Logo to another Company’s Products