Are you suspended on Amazon? Watch this video message from CJ Rosenbaum, Amazon Sellers’ Attorney.
Are you suspended from selling on Amazon?
We can help resolve any issues you may have with Amazon as a seller.
Amazon resellers live in fear of Amazon’s policy violations and suspensions. When they receive violations or suspensions, the only place to turn used to be:
- Non-lawyers who lack legal education or a license to practice law.
- Non-attorneys who have zero obligations to maintain resellers’ secrets.
- Non-attorneys who cannot use the law to convince people to withdraw complaints.
- Non-attorneys who cannot use the law to pursue lost profits.
- Non-attorneys who cannot provide resellers with the Attorney-Client Privilege that protects sellers and permits them to be 100% open when dealing with issues.
Our team of lawyers and college educated paralegals focus on analyzing suspended Amazon accounts and identifying the issues behind it. All of the plans of action drafted for suspended sellers are written in our Long Beach, New York office in a collaborative work environment. Each paralegal that analyzes an Amazon suspension works with the entire team in identifying the cause of the suspension and drafting a Plan of Action to get the Amazon seller back online. There are no aspects outsourced to anybody.
If you’ve been suspended on Amazon, contact us for a free consultation today: 1-877-9-SELLER.
For up-to-date news for Amz sellers, click here.