Not Seeing IP Complaints on your Account Health Page?
So now we’ve been seeing a few different clients get IP complaints, receive notifications through their email, and then when going into their account health, they don’t see the complaints show up.
Some clients have been on the edge about if they should worry about them and send the rights owner letters out or not. We’ve come to the conclusion that Amazon will have these on record, in their backed. So even if you don’t see the intellectual property complaints on your account health page, they can still affect your suspension or listing deactivation.
No matter what, it’s very important that you deal with the complainants directly and get your account health clean.
If you have additional questions about IP Complaints on your Account Health Page, give us a call 1-877-9-SELLER.
For more information on dealing with intellectual property complaints:
- 4 areas of intellectual property that you, as an Amazon seller, need to know about.
- Avoid Spoof/Fake IP Violations Emails – Why Amazon Sellers Should Register Intellectual Property
- Amazon Sellers Lawyer Insider Information: Persuasive arguments for price gouging suspensions on Amazon & Spoofed intellectual property complaints against Amazon sellers.
- Amazon Seller Intellectual Property Law
- Amazon Seller Intellectual Property Right Complaint Suspensions, Liquidators & Seller vs Seller Attacks