AMZ NEWS: Increase in Cease & Desist Letters for Amazon Sellers
Hi, everyone. My name is Alexa Alers. I’m a paralegal at Rosenbaum Famularo, PC and today I wanted to talk about a continuing trend I’ve been seeing happening with some of our clients.
Getting cease and desist letters are pretty common, but we’ve been seeing them being sent out a lot more recently.
So with that in mind, please be mindful of any kind of agreement you may have with a company or that you might be getting into with a company because you don’t want to get into trouble down the road and receive a cease and desist letter, because it is on the pathway to having a lawsuit. Avoiding any type of legal action is your best course of action.
If you have any questions regarding receiving a cease and desist letter, please don’t hesitate to give us a call 1-877-9-SELLER. We’re here to answer any kind of questions you might have.
For more information on cease and desist communications:
- What happens if sellers do not respond to our cease and desist emails?
- Private Label Brand Development & Protection for AMZ Sellers
- How To Remove Infringing Sellers on Amazon: cease & desist communications
- Private Label Brand Protection Against Counterfeiters & Hijackers
- Brands Assert Intellectual Property Complaints against Amazon Sellers